1. Select the appropriate guide sleeve for the internal diameter of clutch plate and slide it onto the alignment adaptor bar. Ensure the taper of the guide sleeve runs towards the threaded end of the adaptor bar.
2. Select the appropriate centring sleeve for the spigot bearing and screw it onto the end of the alignment adaptor bar.
3. Slide the clutch plate onto the guide sleeve, ensuring the correct orientation.
4. Fit the centring sleeve into the spigot bearing and slide the clutch plate, on the guide sleeve,up to the flywheel.
5. Fit the clutch pressure plate and cover assembly and bolt in place.
6. Remove the alignment tool.
17pc Universal Clutch Aligning Kit Flywheel Pilot Hole and Clutch Drive Plate Alignment Tool
1 x 150mm Long Alignment Tool Shaft
8 x Pilot Bearing Adaptors:
15.5 x 14.2 x 26.6mm ;16.7 x 15.4 x 27.0mm ;19.0 x 17.5 x 27.5mm
20.0 x 18.6 x 27.5mm ;21.4 x 20.0 x 27.4mm ;23.0 x 21.6 x 27.5mm
23.5 x 22.0 x 27.5mm ;26.6 x 24.2 x 27.5mm
8 x Clutch Plate Adaptors:
12.6 x 10.8 x 19.2mm ;14.8 x 12.2 x 19.4mm ;15.0 x 13.0 x 19.3mm
16.0 x 14.7 x 19.7mm ;17.7 x 15.8 x 19.4mm ;19.0 x 17.1 x 19.3mm
20.0 x 18.3 x 19.1mm ;21.6 x 20.0 x 19.1mm