Autocraft – 10 piece Noid and IAC Light Test Kit:
It is the simplest method for eliminating the EFI system or idle air control for the possible faults on no-start vehicles. The 10-piece Noid and IAC light kit efficiently tests electronic fuel injection systems on on GM TBI, Bosch PFI, GM PFI, Geo TBI, GM SCPI, Bosch 2 and GM MULTEC2 equipped vehicles.
- Straight IAC signal tester.
- 90 degree flat 4-pin connectors.
- 10-piece Noid and IAC light test kit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Efficiently check electronic fuel injection systems.
- The straight IAC signal tester has been used to work on 1987 to current GM No. 700 TBI and PFI fuel injection systems.
HOW TO TEST IAC LIGHT:
To test the kit, just disconnect the fuel injectors, plug the Noid and IAC light into the injector wiring and then crank the engine.
No hay valoraciones aún.