Oil Pressure Tester Kit, 0-140 PSI Engine Oil Pressure Tester Gauge Tool Kit for Cars ATVs Trucks Use
This oil pressure tester gauge kit can test engine oil pressure value to aid to diagnose if the oil pressure gauge on instrument board and oil pressure sensor are damaged. And it also can judge if oil pressure is normal quickly and accurately by comparing to manufacturer’s recommended reference range.
Features of engine Oil Pressure Tester
- The precision gauge provides reading in US and metric units to work with foreign and domestic vehicles.
- The reinforced rubber hose withstands torsion, temperature, and pressure to provide a long service life.
- Easy Storage – Comes in a RED molded case for safe & easy transport and storage. that protects the kit even in the case of accidental drops.
- Steel adapters, brass quick couplers, are featured with high hardness, rustless, durable and good air sealing.
- Material: steel, aluminium, brass, rubber, plastic
- Dial diameter: 3″
- Gauge scale range: 0 to140PSI, 0 to 10Bar
- Hose MAX. working pressure: 300 PSI
- Hose total length: 4FT
- Case size: 13″ x 10″ x 2″
- 1x Pressure gauge with hose and straight quick coupler
- 1x 90 degree elbow quick coupler
- 1x R 1/8 DIN 2999 adapter
- 1x 1/8″x27NPT adapter
- 1x 1/4″x18NPT adapter
- 1x 3/8″x20UNF adapter
- 1x 1/2″x20UNF adapter
- 1x M10 adapter
- 1x M12 adapter
- 1x M14 adapter
- 1x M16 adapter
- 1x M18 adapter
- 1x Red case
Choose the appropriate adapter to connect tester hose adapter. Screw the engine oil pressure sensor out and screw the engine oil pressure tester in. Then start the engine and read oil pressure value on the gauge. According to manufacturer’s recommendations, verify if vehicle oil pressure is normal.